Can Others Edit My Photos
    No
    Likes Given

Virtual Background System for sale

Item is: SOLD:
    Model: 300
    Price: 4900
    Shipping: Will Ship

I have a Spectraview 300 with a Majestic gearhead, Studio Titan camera stand, 9x8 portable screen and somewhere around 250 slides including Simones. Everything is in great shape. I'm retiring. $4,900 for the whole package.

The system allows you to change backgrounds as quickly and easily as changing slides. It all happens real time. There is no compositing. You can shoot with multiple backgrounds in the cool or warmth of your studio. It's a good way to keep sessions going when people are hesitant to go outside because of weather.

It is a Virtual Background Spectravue 300. This is an older model. All the models work essentially the same. The newer ones have more whistles and bells. What I have cost around $10,000 new not counting the slides. I have 250 slides. They cost $10 each to make and more to purchase. Point is, my prices is way below half price.

My screen is big enough to accommodate a family, but also rolls up to be portable. Many photographers use the system at proms and events. You can create a slide to match the theme of the background and give yourself an advantage over other photographers competing for the job.

Also seniors love it because they can get multiple looks and some wild background choices. I run the video output of my camera to a monitor in the next room. When I do senior sessions, I encourage friends to come as groups. The kids in the other room get to see the images real time. They love it and go back to school talking about it.

This system is a great marketing tool. When people call and ask about backgrounds, I tell them I have over 250. It gives me something other photogs around here don't have. I put the capability in ads. Even some people who eventually end up shooting on location have come in because of the system.

Here are some links to work done by some of the more prominent users of the system.

Louise et Joseph Simone, portraitistes

\Trevon Baker Photography

The company, Virtual Backgrounds, has a training program that is very helpful, mostly getting confidence and ideas. I attended it and it helped a lot.

My system is in excellent shape. I don't take it on location. It stays in my studio at all times. I'm selling it because I am retiring and moving to a nicer climate. Anyone considering buying a system should consider one like this. It is much less expensive and comes with many slides.

Please let me know if you have questions
    Last edited by pics; 03-13-2011 at 10:34 AM. Reason: sold

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates